The Storm

Korbel's one-shot game

Moderator: Korbel

Post Reply
User avatar
Korbel
Standard Bearer
Posts: 1211
Joined: 13 Apr 2015, 12:09
Location: Poland

Re: The Storm

Post by Korbel » 15 Jan 2017, 10:35

Hilde steps forward. "Karl, you cannot fight them... we don't stand a chance...

Karl looks at her shocked, but before he says a word, a loud noise comes from the kitchen. Somebody's bashing the doors!

Everybody looks at each other in confusion, not certain what to do. "Those lunatics from the village must've gotten here." - Twinscars says, anger in his voice.

Karl grabs Hilde: "We must flee! Before they get inside!".
User avatar
Korbel
Standard Bearer
Posts: 1211
Joined: 13 Apr 2015, 12:09
Location: Poland

Re: The Storm

Post by Korbel » 17 Jan 2017, 08:43

Ruthard has already his sword out ready in Tail Guard. He shouts: "Karl! Hilde! Stay with me! We will get out of this mess!"

Three guards move forward, with their heater shields and spears ready. They focus their attention on Ruthard and Karl, but they don't look like they're eager to attack. Now they are just a few meters away from Ruthard...
User avatar
Korbel
Standard Bearer
Posts: 1211
Joined: 13 Apr 2015, 12:09
Location: Poland

Re: The Storm

Post by Korbel » 21 Jan 2017, 14:06

Ruthard springs forward, feints a move to his left and then runs right, maneuvering so that he forces one of the guards to face him alone. His first cut is desperately blocked, but then he finds an opening and thrusts his longsword right into the eye of his opponent. The unlucky bastard falls down and dies before even reaching the ground.

But as Ruthard retracts his blade, he finds himself assaulted by two remaining guards at the same time, with no easy way out. All he can do is to try to parry their wild thrusts - but eventually the spears find their way to cut his face. He stumbles, weakened and disoriented, blinded temporarily by his own blood, unable to parry the upcoming blows...

"TAKE HIM ALIVE!" - sir Erich's voice echoes through the hall. One of the guards drops his weapon and grabs Ruthard, the other places his spear point on Ruthard's cheek.

"Nobody makes a move, or the albino will have to die!" - Erich continues - "Karl and Hans, surrender now."

Karl drops his spear.

"Twinscars" moves forward, towards Hans.
User avatar
Marras
Grizzled Veteran
Posts: 856
Joined: 22 Apr 2014, 03:19

Re: The Storm

Post by Marras » 04 Feb 2017, 16:12

Hans sees how Ruthard gets seized, Karl and his family taken. He feels being alone, again. He starts to run towards the nearest window in hope of getting out of the mansion that way. He can't let him being captured.
User avatar
Korbel
Standard Bearer
Posts: 1211
Joined: 13 Apr 2015, 12:09
Location: Poland

Re: The Storm

Post by Korbel » 04 Feb 2017, 19:01

Before anyone can react, Hans flees in to the night. "Twinscars" jumps forward, as if he wanted to follow him - but quickly changes his mind, not willing to risk. "I'll get you anyway, sooner or later..."
Meanwhile Erich starts giving commands: "We must secure the place. Go and barricade the back doors! Check the windows! And about you..." he grabs Hilde "Your wife will stay locked, Karl. Under our protection. If you want me to make sure nothing bad happens to her and Otto, you will have to serve me. You and your albino friend" he smiles.


TO BE CONTINUED
MAYBE
Post Reply