The Storm - OOC

Korbel's one-shot game

Moderator: Korbel

User avatar
Korbel
Standard Bearer
Posts: 1147
Joined: 13 Apr 2015, 12:09
Location: Poland

Re: The Storm - OOC

Post by Korbel » 12 May 2017, 13:14

6d10 => 8, 4, 1, 1, 10, 6 => 30
3d10 => 5, 7, 1 => 13

3 successes, nothing particularly interesting here. Unless you Introduce an Element.

To lift the portcullis? I'd say: futile, Ob 9 ;)
User avatar
Benedict
Standard Bearer
Posts: 1027
Joined: 23 May 2016, 09:52

Re: The Storm - OOC

Post by Benedict » 12 May 2017, 15:06

Hope they won't turn me into a porcupine. :lol:
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool."
― Touchstone
User avatar
Korbel
Standard Bearer
Posts: 1147
Joined: 13 Apr 2015, 12:09
Location: Poland

Re: The Storm - OOC

Post by Korbel » 14 May 2017, 04:41

What's the plan for today, Brain?
I assume Ruthard is going to sleep all night and start acting in the morning. Or not?
User avatar
Benedict
Standard Bearer
Posts: 1027
Joined: 23 May 2016, 09:52

Re: The Storm - OOC

Post by Benedict » 16 May 2017, 07:53

Attempt to follow Kneller unnoticed:

Cunning 4 + Stealth 0 vs TN6

4d10 => 5, 2, 8, 6 => 21
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool."
― Touchstone
User avatar
Korbel
Standard Bearer
Posts: 1147
Joined: 13 Apr 2015, 12:09
Location: Poland

Re: The Storm - OOC

Post by Korbel » 18 May 2017, 05:06

Will you pay them?
User avatar
Benedict
Standard Bearer
Posts: 1027
Joined: 23 May 2016, 09:52

Re: The Storm - OOC

Post by Benedict » 18 May 2017, 05:16

Korbel wrote:Will you pay them?
Luca wrote:- Two silver coins for me and one for my friend...
Four silver. Meaning? Skillings? Marks?
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool."
― Touchstone
User avatar
Korbel
Standard Bearer
Posts: 1147
Joined: 13 Apr 2015, 12:09
Location: Poland

Re: The Storm - OOC

Post by Korbel » 18 May 2017, 05:18

That would be skillings :)
User avatar
Korbel
Standard Bearer
Posts: 1147
Joined: 13 Apr 2015, 12:09
Location: Poland

Re: The Storm - OOC

Post by Korbel » 18 May 2017, 09:42

This is a hard choice for Twinscars and I'm not 100% sure what he will do... do you feel like rolling some dice, or discussing with him more?
If we want to involve dice, I think it should be Social+Manipulation vs his Cunning+Manipulation.
User avatar
Benedict
Standard Bearer
Posts: 1027
Joined: 23 May 2016, 09:52

Re: The Storm - OOC

Post by Benedict » 18 May 2017, 09:47

To be honest I'd prefer RP and continue the discussion over resolving it with dice 1000%. After all Ruthard is brutally honest here, he doesn't want to deceive anyone. I leave it to you. If it's a roll I'll roll.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool."
― Touchstone
User avatar
Korbel
Standard Bearer
Posts: 1147
Joined: 13 Apr 2015, 12:09
Location: Poland

Re: The Storm - OOC

Post by Korbel » 18 May 2017, 10:41

Looks like Ruthard and Twinscars have struck a deal :twisted:
User avatar
Benedict
Standard Bearer
Posts: 1027
Joined: 23 May 2016, 09:52

Re: The Storm - OOC

Post by Benedict » 18 May 2017, 10:46

Korbel wrote:Looks like Ruthard and Twinscars have struck a deal :twisted:
Way better than resolving it with rolls if you ask me.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool."
― Touchstone
User avatar
Korbel
Standard Bearer
Posts: 1147
Joined: 13 Apr 2015, 12:09
Location: Poland

Re: The Storm - OOC

Post by Korbel » 18 May 2017, 10:53

Benedict wrote:Way better than resolving it with rolls if you ask me.
Whatever you prefer. I'll just say that... if you were victorious in this opposed contest (when I asked about rolling the dice), he would agree to join you without involving Hans in this. He would just follow you because of your words. But you could've also failed, of course.
What we did was... well I believe something close to Compromise.
User avatar
Korbel
Standard Bearer
Posts: 1147
Joined: 13 Apr 2015, 12:09
Location: Poland

Re: The Storm - OOC

Post by Korbel » 04 Jun 2017, 12:38

OK, what's the plan? Just riding after them and: "hey sorry guys, BTW, we need to kill you"? They're not very far away, but they're moving east at considerable speed.
User avatar
Korbel
Standard Bearer
Posts: 1147
Joined: 13 Apr 2015, 12:09
Location: Poland

Re: The Storm - OOC

Post by Korbel » 01 Jul 2017, 10:51

I'll be closing the game, mainly because of lack of players. Thank you guys, maybe some other time.
User avatar
Korbel
Standard Bearer
Posts: 1147
Joined: 13 Apr 2015, 12:09
Location: Poland

Re: The Storm - OOC

Post by Korbel » 18 Jul 2018, 06:29

Hey guys, welcome to part three :)

As you can see, the introduction is there. Basically, to make the things clear, we have two sides - The Order (also called Teutonic Order, Knights, Order of the Cross, German/Deutscher Order) and the Union (which is Kingdom of Poland + the Duchy of Lithuania). There were also many foreign forces involved (Hungarians, Moldovians, Czechs, Tatars, western knights) but we won`t go into details.

Here's a handy map of the campaign. At this very moment, the Order army is at Kauernick and the Union's - a day or two southeast (they marched past Lautenburg).

Image

I'm sure you have questions, go on. And you can start thinking about your introductory posts. Looking forward to hearing from you, here or on discord.
Post Reply